Agus,

In the  Local Security Policy under Security Option you will find many
interactive logon rights. Although i'm not sure on which is the one your
looking for.
I found one!But not sure whether this would resolve your issue.
"Interactive logon: Require Domain Controller authentication to unlock"

Just try to look onto the different interactive logons provided in local
Security settings.

Thanks
Santosh.R

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, Agus Riyadi <agusa...@...>