Thanks!

Currently we are using one coverage group for the production (BOM) item as well
as components.  I've created now a separate group for the components and added
the 30 days re-order margin for the bom item coverage group. Quickly tested and
it seems to work.  Thanks for the help!!

Eddie

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "dynamics_man"