I have 2 computers in our environment that produces an error when the user
attempts to start 3 tier mode.  We are on AX 3.0 SP 5.  The error message says
that "No Microsoft Axapta Object Servers could be located using the current
client configuration".  We have 25 computers that are working fine using
3-Tier.  I have reimported the configuration from the server, uninstalled and
reinstalled the AX client, and had our installation partner review the error
with me.  We have been unable to resolve the problem on these two PCs.  Both
PCs belong to salesmen who are not usually hooked up to our network and access
AX through the VPN, but both have brought their laptops to me onsite and
produced the same results.  Does anyone have any suggestions to get their
3-Tier functioning again?