--- On Thu, 5/7/09, dasguptajoydeep <dasguptajoyd...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: dasguptajoydeep <dasguptajoyd...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Role Center Issue
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, May 7, 2009, 10:50 AM

HI

I have completed SSRS, OLAP, EP and Sharepoint.

All sites are running fine. But during opening the Role Center page the error
is coming

An error has occurred during report processing. (rsProcessingAborte d) Get
Online Help
Query execution failed for data set 'MultisiteEnabled' . (rsErrorExecutingCo
mmand) Get Online Help
Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
Dynamics Adapter LogonAsGuest failed.
Dynamics Adapter LogonAsGuest failed.
Unable to log on to Microsoft Dynamics AX.
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------
In Event viewer errors are different and that is

Unable to connect to an Application Object Server. A server name may not be
specified correctly in the client configuration, or the server specified may
not be available.

Dynamics .NET Business Connector has been stopped

Dynamics Adapter LogonAsGuest failed.

Unable to log on to Microsoft Dynamics AX.

Microsoft.Dynamics. BusinessConnecto rNet.LogonFailed Exception
at Microsoft.Dynamics. BusinessConnecto rNet.Axapta. Logon(BC_ PROXY_ACCOUNT_
INFO* pBCProxyAccountInfo , String company, String language, String
objectServer, String configuration)
at Microsoft.Dynamics. BusinessConnecto rNet.Axapta. LogonUsingBCProx yAccount(
_SEC_WINNT_ AUTH_IDENTITY_ W* pImpersonatedUserAc count, NetworkCredential
bcProxyCredentials, String company, String language, String objectServer,
String configuration)
at Microsoft.Dynamics. BusinessConnecto rNet.Axapta. LogonAsGuest(
NetworkCredentia l bcProxyCredentials, String company, String language, String
objectServer, String configuration)
at Microsoft.Dynamics. Framework. BusinessConnecto r.Session. DynamicsAdapter.
LogonAsGuest( NetworkCredentia l bcProxyCredentials, String company, String
language, String objectServer, String configuration)

I have checked that my BC proxy account and IIS application pool account is
same but still the errors are there

CAN ANYBODY PROVIDE THE EXACT REASON AND SOLUTION ????????

Thanks and Regards

Joydeep