From: Abdullah Al-Nunu <aaln...@netways.com.sa>
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, 17 May, 2009 4:21:16 PM
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Record Level Security

Dear all,

I want each user in a specific user group (SalesMan) in my company to see only
the customers that belongs to him based on the (Main Contact) field in the
(Customers) table
How can achive this using the Record Level Security.

RegardsDisclaimer:This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the use of the entity or individual to whom they are
addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the Email
System Administrator E-readiness@ netways.com. sa. Please note that any views
or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Netways. Finally, although this email has been
scanned for the possible presence of computer viruses prior to dispatch, the
viruses.. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email.

      Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with Yahoo! India
Travel http://in.travel.yahoo.com/