From: pradeepkanagaraj <pradeepkanaga...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Excise duty - partial deliveries
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, 16 May, 2009, 3:12 PM

Hi,

I face tis problem in AX3.0 SP5 Indian Localisation. Created a PO for say
1000Kg of Item A. Attached the tax structure to calculate Excise, Cess and
E-Cess and VAT on the amount. The PO lines --> Setup --> Tax form showed the
taxes calculated in the right manner.

The item was received with 5 packing slips having 200Kg each. And when each
packing slip was invoiced the same excise duty, cess, E-cess and VAT that was
calculated for 1000Kg got posted 5 times. And so the total duty & tax posted
was 4 times more than what it should have been.

Is there any setup for this in structure or somewhere to post duties & taxes as
per the received quantity instead of the whole amount 5 times?

Regards,
Pradeep K

      Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with Yahoo! India
Travel http://in.travel.yahoo.com/