Hi ,

I assume you are doing *Excel import*.

To import the data in Empl Table *(without address information)* ,it is
enough if you use *EmplTable *and *DirpartyTable*.Kindly check the
attachment.

To import with Address, include DirpartyAddressRelationship and address
Tables.

Hope this would have given you some idea about EmplTable import.

Regards,
Anitha