Hello,

I want to enable a workflow on Customers Form in Dynamics AX 2009, When
creating  new  customer  the  field  stopped  [CustTable(CustTable).Blocked]
value  is initialized to  "All"   and  "Submit"  appears. When  making the
approval the field changed to "No".

I read the workflow chapter SalesCreditLimitapproval and implemented it but the
required workflow seems different and has additional steps. Please tell me how
to create this work flow:
1) I want to change Stopped field when New Customer created
2) This workflow not applicable when existing customer changed.
3) If  multiple  approval to  be  created  then  we  need  changing  the  value
of Stopped field only  at  the  last  step.