Dear All.,

           I had problem of AOS connection from my client systems. when i try
to connect from the client to AOS it throws "Failed to establish connection".
In AOS system it connected, I try to ping the Server IP and Port from the
client it was working properly. And client configuration also ok. I try to save
the configuration file from the AOS and copy the file to client system. Even
that was unsuccessfull. Any one help me regarding the error.,

Regards.,

Suneel.

http://www.microsoft.com/india/windows/windowslive/photos.aspx