Hello,

I developed a workflow template on Customers so that when a new customer is
created, the CustTable.Blocked is initialized to "All", Submit is required to
change CustTable.Blocked to "No"

My questions are:

1) What type of event handeler should I use: Workflow or WorkflowElement? In
which event handler method shhould I add this code: CustTable.Blocked =
CustVendorBlocked::No ?

2) What should I do if we have several approvals? i.e. more than one to approve.

One more question, why Approval does not have Completed Event Handler in the
properties sheet like Workflow template

I am attaching the my workflow project for your review?

Regards,
Belal