Dear all,

Managed to solve this problem.
After reading this blog
<http://blogs.msdn.com/daxis/archive/2009/03/19/troubleshooting-orphaned-sessions-and-spids-in-dynamics-ax.aspx>I
checked my sql activity monitor. There was a spid that blocked many other
spids.
To get idea what this session is doing, I tried capture it using sql
profiler but nothing get captured.
Odd that this blocking spid didn't have any activity. Dbcc opentran(spid)
also gave no result.

So I killed this spids within the database activity monitor ( this is not
recommended !) and then all "ending-blocked" sessions were gone.

Thanks for your time.

Agus