Hi,

I have done one change in the form InventNonConformanceTableCreate to be able
to edit the inventory dimensions as I want to enter the serial number for the
nonconformance. In the method updatedesign() I added inventDimFormSetup  =
InventDimCtrl_frm_NonConformance::newFromForm(element);

After this, the controls for the inventory dimensions are enabled as per the
setup for the dimension group, but the problem is that I can't enter the cursor
in any of the fields - the controls never gets active and therefore the method
selectedControl() on the form will never return any of the inventory dimension
fields.  I can't type anything in the fields either.

I've checked the invendimCtrl_frm classes back and forth, but found no reason
for this odd behavior.

I'll appreciate any help on this.

Br,
Lars H. Sandvik-Jacobsen