From: Anitha S <mail2eani...@gmail.com>
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, June 4, 2009 4:59:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Disable

Hi ,

Pls try this.
You can override the method "selectionChange" in RadioButton.

public int selectionChange( )
{
    int ret;

    ret = super();

    if(RadioButton1. valueStr( ) == enum2str(NoYes: :Yes))
    {
        CheckBox.enabled( false);
    }
    else
    {
        CheckBox.enabled( true);
    }

    return ret;
}

Regards,
Anitha.

On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 5:22 AM, Pooja . <dyna.a...@yahoo. com> wrote:

Hi Guys,
I have the Radio button (NoYes) and Check box on the form.
if I click the radio button to Yes ,then that check box should disable
can u pls