Dear Belal,

To enable the workflow inside the inventory management module please flow
this step

goto

AOT >> Menu Items >> Display >> WorkflowConfigurationVend >> Right-Click >>
Duplicate

Select the duplicated one >> Right-Click >> Properties

change the flowing properties

Name: WorkflowConfigurationInv

EnumParameter: Inventory

SecurityKet: InventSetup

Close the Properties window then save

goto

AOT >> Menus >> Vend >> Setup >> Workflow configuration >> Right-Click >>
Copy

goto

AOT >> Menus >> Invent >> Setup >> Parameters >> Right-Click >> Paste

goto

AOT >> Menus >> Invent >> Setup >> Workflow configuration >> Right-Click >>
Properties

change the flowing properties

MenuItemName: WorkflowConfigurationInv

Close the Properties windows

goto

AOT >> Menus >> Invent >> Right-Click >> Save

To created new workflow inside the inventory module and like it with any
windows inside the inventory module please send me email to
abdul...@wafaei.com

Best regards