Hi,

In Standard DAX 4.0 SP2,

1.      Go to Basic >> Setup >> Bar Code Setup.
2.      Enter a barcode Name and Description.
3.      Select the desired barcode type and font included in Axapta.
4.      Specify a width and save.
5.      Inventory Management >> Items >> Setup >> Bar Codes.
6.      Specify the Item Number, Configuration, Size and Color if
        needed.
7.      Set the Bar Code Setup Field to the desired code. Mark the
        Scanning box if this code is to be scanned from a barcode
        into Axapta. Mark to be printed if this barcode is to be
        printed on reports. Ex. The ProdRoute report
8.      One way to check the barcode is go to Inventory Management >>
        Reports >> Labels >> Pallet Label >> specify the code and
        print as below.

Hope this may help you to start with Inventory.

Thanks && Regards,
KBS

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "kardo_ax" <kardo...@...>