Hi everyone,

I was looking at the reservation sequence on shipments in Ax2009 (which I
think is an improvement) but I was wondering if I am using batch number
reservation (not date controlled) then how does this sequence work.

I assume it will just find any available stock within the locations on the
first sequence and therefore may well be not doing at all a good job of
making sure oldest expiry date stock goes out first.

Can anyone advise if they have looked into this new feature and if my
concern is correct (and if there is any easy way to improve it or minmise
the risk :) )

Thanks
James