From: r_ssh <ramamurthy.sant...@gmail.com>
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Issue with dateNull() function.
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, June 25, 2009, 3:42 PM

      Hi All,

Why is dateNull() returning no value. Is this the expected behaviour?

static void TestDateNull( Args _args)

{

    ;

     print Global::dateNull( );

     pause;

}

In Global class, dateNull() function returns 01\01\1900. But why it doesn't
print when the job is executed? We had also tried in the follwing ways but no
luck:(

print min(datenull( ),today() ); //not working

    print mkdate(01,01, 1900);  //not working

    print num2date(0); //not working

    print str2date("01- 01-1900", 123); //notworking

    print systemdateset( datenull( )); //not working

    print systemdateget( ); //not working

    pause;

Heard that the same happens on AX3.0 and AX40??? Why is the behaviour like this.

Sumit/Sreenath any information available???

Thanks

Santosh.R