its not possible,

Thanks & Regards
Pradeep S.Itnal

--- On Tue, 30/6/09, AX Consultant <consultan...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: AX Consultant <consultan...@gmail.com>
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Company Account ID Change
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, 30 June, 2009, 2:16 PM

Dear All,

I have a special request from client side that is to change Company Accounts
ID. The available limit of the field is 4 Character Maximum and currently the
ID is XXXX. Now Clients want to change the ID from to 6 Character. I tried, but
unable to change it.

Is it possible to change Company Accounts ID while already some transaction has
been posted?

Is there any possibility to increase the length of Company Accounts ID, if
possible how the references of this change will be propagated?

Thanks,

      ICC World Twenty20 England &#39;09 exclusively on YAHOO! CRICKET
http://cricket.yahoo.com