From: kardo_ax <kardo...@yahoo.com>
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 1, 2009 3:19:31 PM
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Invnetory costing and valuation documents?

Hi there,

Does anyone have any documents about inventory costing and valuation and the
costing methods in AX 2009?

Cost accounting is it related to inventory costing? is it the document needed?

thanks

__._,_..___
Messages | Links | Calendar
News-Flash of Axapta Knowledge Village
=======================================
VISIT THE Microsoft Dynamics AX Knowledge Village at LINKEDIN:
http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/165338.

Come and choose your preferred name for Microsoft Dynamics AX on the Axapta
Knowledge Village, Visit www.axapta-knowledge-village.tk

MARKETPLACE
Mom Power: Discover the community of moms doing more for their families, for
the world and for each other

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to
Traditional
Recent Activity
        *  15
New MembersVisit Your Group