Hi Mohd,

You can restrict any user from accessing ledger account.

Here is the Example for restriction on Printing across Invoice in
Account Payable

Administration-> Inquiries->User permissions->(Tab)Overview (Select
User)->(Tab)Permissions -> (e.g.) Account payable -> Daily -> Purchase
Order-> Inquiries-> Invoice-> Show-> (Select the "View Original" and
"Show Invoice") and Select No Access on right Radio button

Please go through from the steps then, hopefully you will got the answer.

Best regards,

Syed Adeel Shafqat

Ms. Dynamics AX Consultant

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, AX Consultant