Hi everyone;

I am experiencing a problem with my newly created form on Ax.40. There
is one grid on the form, i need to place a lot of fields from three
different datasources(ReqTrans, SalesLine, ForecastSales) into the
grid. I don't want use display methods. Because i need to filtering
and sorting on the fields.

Main datasource to that grid is ReqTrans. I added two relations to the
ReqTrans table relations for salesLine and ForecastSales .
There may not be related records on the SalesLine and ForecastSales
tables. The needed solution is that whole ReqTrans records should be
seen on the grid, whether or not there is related records on the other
tables. If there are related records on the other related tables,
these records should be seen on the grid.

I added three datasources to the form. I set the join source property
= ReqTrans of SalesLine and forecastsales tables. I tried each
different types of Join Type of that two tables, but not resulted as
we need. Only the delayed value results that related records apeeared
on the grid for the selected row. The values disappeared for the other
rows.
The values are not shown for active row as well, when other join types selected.

Any idea would be apreciated

Thanks.

Özcan AYYILDIZ