Sorry everyone this one is more due to my memory failing me....

I remember in some MS seminar they said AX2009 allows us to run 2 AOS from
the same appl folder or 2 AOS on the same server sharing the same appl
folder (or somethign like that)

So can anyone point me to what the '2 AOS' thing is rather than me confuse
myself and also what situation it might be of use in (I was reading in the
benchmark white paper about 'logical AOS instances' and wondered is this 2
AOS instances on the same server because 1 AOS would not make full/best use
of teh hardware (it was I think in total a 16 core CPU...)

Thanks again everyone and sorry for the poor memory
James