From: Girac <girac...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Restricting Access on Lokup Filter
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, 20 July, 2009, 9:07 PM

Hello,
I have a form that has a Employee Lookup Filter, and I would like to restrict
access on that form and have regular employees not choose anyone else, but
allow the supervisor access to the filter.
What is the best way for me to accomplish this. I have tried setting a security
key without any luck, perhaps I am not doing this correctly.

      Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.
Click here http://cricket.yahoo.com