From: edwardjosling <edwardjosl...@hotmail.com>
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] On hand inventory adjustment - Date
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, 21 July, 2009, 12:27 PM

Hi all

We need to do a on-hand adjustment to revalue inventory as of a certain closing
date. The date which wee need to do adjustments are on the 31/3. Closings have
been done until 30/6. When doing a on-hand adjustment selection from the 31/3
closing, the posted quantities and values of the items are that of 30/6. This
means that we need to reverse all the closings after 31/3 in order to an
accurate adjustment.

Is this normal behavior and if so, what would the reason be?

We run Ax2009 Sp1.

Thanks in advance
Eddie

      Yahoo! recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer
8. http://downloads.yahoo.com/in/internetexplorer/