From: Khan Axapta <khanaxa...@yahoo.com>
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, July 25, 2009 4:44:20 PM
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Unit of Measure conversion -- URGENT Pls.
FOR POSTED TRANSACTIONS.

Hi Friends,

I have a few Raw Materails for which i have made Purchase Invoice - Posted with
Unit of Measure conversion
 1 kg - 1Liters.

Later we found that there is a specific gravity for these items which we need
to consider while consuming these items.

eg.  for few Raw Materials specific gravity is 1 kg - 1.4 Liters
and few Raw Materials 1 kg - 1.8 Liters

I have tested  a few  UOM conversion for indiviual items and it is working fine
on TEST MACHINE.

I just want to know that if i use the UOM conversion for these items on LIVE
SYSTEM will it have any Inventory effect when we make INVENTORY closing or
INVENTORY recalucation for the posted transaction.

Kindly advice me.

Best Regards,
Khan