Thank Q Very much Rohit, I have followed all things in that document even
though i got this error so pl. resolve my issue.
Thanks and regardsKhader

--- On Mon, 7/27/09, mohit rajvanshy <mohit_rajvan...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: mohit rajvanshy <mohit_rajvan...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Enterprise Portel and Role center error
(Pl. urgent)
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, July 27, 2009, 9:01 AM

                  It seems that u have the errors in OLAP cubes. Please refer
the microsoft's document for correcting the errors in default cube. If u have
custom cube then check that also. U can get the document from here:
http://www.microsof t.com/downloads/ details.aspx? FamilyID= 28cdb057-
416a-497e- a7e0-8d52c4eb1bf b&displaylang= en

Regards
Mohit Rajvanshy