Ok, the configuration key should be enabled. Otherwise you would not see the
table in the AOT. Did you try removing the security key value from the table?
The configuration keys associated with this table are in the Logistics
hierarchy. Go to Administration -> Setup -> Systems -> Configuration. Ensure
that all the children nodes are enabled.

Regards,

Varden Morris
Varalth Solutions Inc.
693 Abbottsfield Road NW
Edmonton, Alberta T5W 4R4
Canada
(780) 752-0406
(780) 716-8604 (c)
www.varalth.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This message and any attachments are confidential.  If you have received this
transmission in error, please be advised that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or action taken in reliance upon this communication is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please contact
the sender immediately. Please note that any views or opinions presented in
this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of the company.  Finally, the recipient should check this email and any
attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for