From: bhasker vooradi <bhaske...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] SQL Internal Query Processor Error
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, 11 August, 2009, 2:01 PM

Hi,

I have SalesTable with 253 fields and SalesLine with 250 fields and by
executing the below query in a job, i am getting the error as below. .

Job:
------------ ---
while select salesTable
    join salesLine where salesLine.salesId == SalesTable.salesId
    {
        print salesTable.SalesId;
    }
pause;

what i observed is, till 239 fields in the sales line the query executes
without any error but when i add extra field to sales line i get the same
error.
------------ -----
Error in the event viewer shows as below:

Object Server 01: The database reported (session 3 (<Name>)): [Microsoft][ SQL
Native Client][SQL Server]Internal Query Processor Error: The query processor
could
not produce a query plan. For more information, contact Customer Support
Services..

 But when i ran the same job in SQL2005 editor able to fetch records with out
any error.

Regards,
Bhaskar

Yahoo! recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8..

      Yahoo! recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer
8. http://downloads.yahoo.com/in/internetexplorer/