HI,

I made a setup to have financial dimesnions mandatory for all
postings.(Deny Blank Dimensions :: Enabled in General Ledger Parameters)

When i post a transfer order (Receiving Posting), System is giving an
error saying that enter the financial Dimensions first..

But there is no option to select the financial dimensions in Transfer
Order Form.

And in Demo data there is no Voucher getting created while positng the
transfer order..

Here, if i Disable the field Deny Blank Dimensions :: Enabled in General
Ledger Parameters, then i am able to see the voucher for that
transaction..... But in my dem0 data.... no voucher is getting created.

Waiting for the Reply,

Thanks in Advance...