From: pranam mukher <pranam_shub...@yahoo.co.in>
To: axa knwoldge <Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 5 August, 2009 8:49:36 AM
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Corrupted AOS [2 Attachments]

[Attachment(s) from pranam mukher included below]

Hi all
   I am trying to install Ax in my machine, I am facing some error while
configuring AOS nd setup throws an unhandled exception..

I think its because of corrupted msi files, or problem on .net side.. Or the
problems????
I have cleaned up registry using registry cleanup tool.... but still the
problem exists... i think i have deleted some neccessary files, in registry by
mistake???? dont know...

Attached are the Log files or reference... will appriciate any help in this
regard.

Thanks

Pranam

Yahoo! recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

      See the Web&#39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out
Yahoo! Buzz. http://in.buzz.yahoo.com/