From: Ferry Widjaja <s0rr0w...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Syntax Error on Class
"SysReportLibraryExport" after compiling the application
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, 11 August, 2009, 9:03 AM

                  Hi All,

I just found the error message: "Syntax Error" on class "SysReportLibraryEx
port" (on line 8 column 45) when I tried to compile all on my AX. Does anyone
know how to fix the error?

Best Regards,

Ferry Widjaja

      Yahoo! recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer
8. http://downloads.yahoo.com/in/internetexplorer/