okay.
How can this be done?Where?
You can use a production unit to consolidate and filter production-related
data. A shop floor manager, for example, can view a convenient overview of the
outstanding workload and the available capacity for a particular production
unit.

In case one company has two factories in one location and from one sales order
to quotation one item will be allocated to factory1 and the second item
allocated factory2. In such case each factory is a production unit or siteIn
order to represent two factories with in one company what is the best practise?
company as one site and then 2 production units one for each factory? or then
all the workcenters of one factory will be in production unit??
--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "arasidaran" <arasida...@...>