Can anyone please help me on this.
Kindly recommend a suitable  fax server that could be easily integrated to
Dynamics AX 2009 and must enable us to accomplish the following scenarios.

1: Fax functionality in Dynamics AX 2009 to expedite the confirmation of sales
quotations, order and purchase orders follow-ups.
2:Fax sending attempts status should be tracked in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009
if successfully sent or failed

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Brandon George"