From: girac127 <girac...@yahoo.com>
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, 25 August, 2009 12:07:49 AM
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Displaying Records On Form From Query

Good day all.

My requirement is to display only records where the PurchStatus =1 on
a new PO detail form which I have in place.

I have the following code in the init Datasource(Purchtab le) Method. What am I
missing to have this execute?

public void init()
{
Query q = new Query();
QueryBuildDataSourc e qbds;

;
super();
qbds = q.addDataSource( tableNum( PurchTable) );
qbds.addRange( fieldNum( PurchTable, PurchStatus) ).value(“1”);

info(qbDS.toString( ));

}

I have the info displaying my correct query, but I am returning
results other than the value of “1”

      See the Web&#39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out
Yahoo! Buzz. http://in.buzz.yahoo.com/