From: Anitha S <mail2eani...@gmail.com>
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Adding users from other domain [1
Attachment]
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, 27 August, 2009, 11:04 AM

[Attachment(s) from Anitha S included below]

Hi ,

We are facing an issue while adding users from a new domain ...

By default, there are only 2 domains in my Users import form (Adminstration
->Users -> Import) (check the attachment)

The domains listed above doesn’t cover all the members in the organization (Say
members from Finance/HR dept are not in the given domain).
Now my requirement is to include those members also in USERS form. Since they
do not belong to any of the above domains, I get the error that “user is not in
the active directory” when i try to add them.

To be precise about  my issue, we are not able to add the users who are in
other domains apart from the domains listed above…

Any idea how to bring the other domains also in the look up??

Regards,
Anitha

      Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.
Click here http://cricket.yahoo.com