Hi Khalil,

Did you just install the report designer on the computer that is getting this
error?  If so, it is possible that the Frx shortcut properties are set to look
for the Frx databases in the wrong location.  There is more than one way to
setup Frx.  We use a "network install" where the FRx Software\FRx 6.7\SysData
folder is located on a \\server instead of on our C:\Program Files, but the
default installation put the database files at C:\Program Files.

You need to browse to the location of the FRx Software\FRx 6.7 folder and
double click on FRx32.exe.  If that launches the report designer then the
problem is with the shortcut on your computer.

Hope this helps.

Mike