Hi,

I have a requirement where we need to create Dimension wise Financial Statement
which will mean that a balance Trial Balance will be required per Dimension
Value.

Example - If we consider there ar 4 values in one of the Dimension ( say
Purpose), then periodically 4 Trial Balance will be required based on these 4
values of the Dimension.

Please let me know if this is possible or you have any idea what all issues may
come to have such a report.

I can see one scenario where it can fail:
A Sales Order with 4 different lines having diffeent values of Dimension in
each of the lines. Once this sales Order get invoiced, Revenue is booked based
on Dimension but the Customer balance is created with summary of all this four
lines.

Hence, i can forsee a balanced Trial balance per dimension may not come in an
output.

Any thoughts??

Thanks in advance.