From: Khalil Rehman <khalilrehm...@hotmail.com>
To: Knowlege Village <axapta-knowledge-village@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, 3 September, 2009 12:28:01 PM
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Items Movement.

Dear All,

   i want to know the impact of item movements. e.g. if i move one old item
quantity to any other new item so the old item movements will come under the
new items or it will show me item transactions of old item under newly moved
item or not.

regards.

  KHALIL UR REHMAN

Share your memories online with anyone you want anyone you want.

      Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.
Click here http://cricket.yahoo.com