Hi,

Here are few points to note:

1. If the batch job is in executing state then check the Task. I guess the
task is scheduled to be run on client. In these scenarios the batch job will
be started by the server but the task has to be run on client. You can go to
Basic -> Periodic -> Batch -> Processing and start the batch processing
service.

2. Also try and make report to run on server and ensure that the path where
pdfs or txt files have to be stored are accessible on server side.

Regards,
Sumit