Hi all,
I created a workflow for a vertical..added my new module in "ModuleAxapta" enum
and in WorkFlow category property "Module" selected my new module.
When I open my WorkFlow configuration form from setup it doesn't fetch the
module value from workflow category...it's blank when I checked from code.
Security keys have been provided on menu items, tables and workflow
objects...can't understand what's missing.
I did same thing in another application its working fine.

When I execute the code of class "WorkFlowTemplates" method
"getModuleTemplates" from job it gets the module value from workflow category.

Please help...
Thanks in advance.
Himani