Hi everyone,

Has anyone played with attempting to get intercompany sales orders to be
consolidated?

In real life this is maybe one of the number one chances to use
consolidation of orders into one invoice but it seems AX does not allow it
(set as invoice account but never combines and when set as order then get
error message that intercompany cannot be combined) !

I am guessing it is for technical reason as the linkage between the
intercompany orders seems to be pretty tight and therefore consolidating
would confuse the matter but I am still keen to know if there is any way
this might be possible with some code change or work around of some kind

Thanks

James