From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:axapta-knowledge-vill...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Alvaro
Hotmail
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2009 9:30 PM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RES: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Integration of AX2009 with Google
Maps/ other map services for Monitoring centre operations

Hi PK, good afternoon.

AX 2009 have a integration between Microsoft Virtual Earth. But is not
mandatory integrate it with other Microsoft Products, if you have to
planning a integration between Google Maps, e.g., you can do this with no
problems, but have to attempt to security, once this implementation is a
customization that calls the Google Maps through a browser instantiated
inside AX. If you have any clarifications, please contact me in
b...@axfordummies.com.

Kindest regards