From: Pankaj Kant <pankaj_k...@infosys.com>
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village]
To: "Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com"
<Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Friday, September 18, 2009, 3:33 PM

Hi Every One
We are Having a requirement where we would like to invoke MS Communicator with
in Ax 2009 Application
For particular events   the system will start office communicator to IM .. I
have already  enabled setup in contact person id under contacts and set the for
control values of Global presence indicator to yes  I am seeing an offline link
but it is not getting activated
. Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated
Thanks In advance
PK