From: SUNEEL BABU <suneel...@hotmail.com>
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] How to change Dimension Name
To: "Development" <development-axa...@yahoogroups.com>, "Axapta Knowledge
village" <axapta-knowledge-village@yahoogroups.com>, "amit bhatt AX"
<amit_bha...@yahoo.com>, "Arjit babu Ax" <arijit.b...@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, 21 September, 2009, 11:36 PM

hi.,
    I want to change the dimension name in Ax. By default it is department,
Cost center and Purpose. I want to change it to Activity and Department. Plz
ant one can give me the solution for How to change the dimension name?

Regards.,
Suneel.

Get easy photo sharing with Windows LiveT Photos. Drag n' drop

      Connect more, do more and share more with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn more.
http://in.overview.mail.yahoo.com/