Hi,

Rounding off checked its zero in Totals button at the time of Sales Invoice
posting,
even in Exchange rate for INR currency-->Round off-->sales order its .10
mentioned
also GL-->setup-->Parameter-->Ledger -->Maximum Penny Diffrent is .10
its  throwing an error for Domestic Sales invoice , this criteria i have
checked rather than this if you have any suggestion pls let me know the same.

This error is occur only for a single part no.

Error-

Posting
The transactions on voucher IV09_0012857 do not balance as per 20/09/2009.
(Company currency: -0.02 - secondary currency: 0.00)
Posting has been canceled.
Operation canceled
An error occurred during update

Regards