Nitin

Things to check:
1. If the invoice is in different currency than company currency:
 - check rounding in ALL currencies involved (in exchange rate table).
- check penny difference value in GL parameters
2. Is there any tax involved? - check the rounding on the tax codes and tax
authority
3. Are you selling any items with any conversion factors, i.e different sales
unit as to inventory unit?  If so, check conversion on item as well as decimal
settings on the unit.
4. Do you use any misc charges? If so, check your setup especially if tax is
involved.

Hope this helps.  If you find the problem, please post on the forum so that we
can know!

Regards
Eddie

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, NITIN DESALE <nitindes...@...>