Hi Eddie,

Thanks for your response.
It was a very strange situation, and after much looking around, it appeared
that someone had changed the AOS system user. It appears that this AOS system
user did not have SysAdmin rights...

Anyhow, we have now given it SysAdmin rights, and all works fine.

Very strange things...

I hope you are well.

Regards,
Yifat