Hi ,

Let me explain my requirement more clearly..

I created a new field in SalesTable .Say "*InvoiceAddress*" .
Let us assume the SO I have created is for the Customer *5520*.
My requirement is that the new field "InvoiceAddress" should list all the
Invoice Address (if any) that are mapped for the Customer 5520.
Since the user is feeding the data in the SO form, it is upto him to select
the Invoice Address data from the list of Invoice Addresses for the current
customer in SO. And based on this selection,i generate a report. I hope you
are clear now.

I am not creating a new Address field here. But bringing a look up of
EXISTING invoice Address.

FYI.. I am using *Ax2009*.

Technically speaking ,My question is should I use *SysTableLookup* method to
get this requriement done??
Is it possible to refer to more than one datasource using SysTableLookup
method??
or any other option ???

I tried this way!!! I dumped the related data like Address,zipcode,city for
all the invoice address against the current customer to a temporary table
and then brought it as a lookup for the new field. This is done in active
method and then the lookup logic in SysTableLookup.
It is working now but I am not sure if mine is the right solution.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Regards,
Anitha.