Hi Dannie,

The "compare" function CAN see the customization in method
createJournalTransfer, but even after compile, the method
"createJournalTransfer" is still only marked (sys,syp).This is
because the object/variable which your trying to introduce in the "CUS"
layer already exists in SYP layer. You might have somehow missed that
variable in SYP as a result it doesn't show mark as (SYS,SYP,CUS).

Here is the screenshoot attached from 4.0SP2 which is taken on my local
system.

Thanks

Santosh.R

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Dannie Feldfos"