From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:axapta-knowledge-vill...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of r_ssh
Sent: 29 October 2009 17:57
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Re: Find a record in the Report

Hi VG,

May be you can use the global search feature in Dynamics AX. In this you can
configure the table name(In the report datasource find the tables which are
used.) Setup only these tables for Global Search.

In case you dont have idea on "How to setup Global Search in AX" please
refer my blog entry
http://sangi1983.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!264A0056CBCBB1D3!198.entry

Thanks
Santosh.R

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:Axapta-Knowledge-Village%40yahoogroups.com> , V G <learnaxa...@...>
wrote:

> Hi All
>
> I wanted to know if there is a functionality in AX wherein we can search a
> entry in a Axapta report
> What client wants is to search a entry in report as the report is usually
> too long 20-30 pages.
> All ideas welcome.
> Thanks in advance
>
> Thanks